Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Could It Be?....

...that my tennis elbow is on a true mend after only 2 1/2 weeks? I've practiced twice without the brace, and although I could still feel some painful twitches, I am now able to position my arms underneath my body in Locust. The Rabbit Pose, which was the most painful, is now do-able.

Love it or hate it, in my case, it's true love that I feel for this yoga. I've read a few sentiments about it, both positve and negative. As much as I am an advocate--yeah, I was called Crazy Woman by a couple of friends--I do accept that it is not for everybody. All I can do is to continue practicing and be the walking proof of its benefits. The most notable ones that I could think of are: 1. I've never had a bad case of a cold or cough, or the flu since I started practicing; 2. I've had people compliment me on my good posture; 3. My clothes are fitting better; 4. I just feel damn GREAT!!!

Good night, Mommy. I love you.

No comments: