Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Patience, Persistence, Perseverance

So if you have been following my recent posts, you would know about my bothersome right shoulder/neck area. Pranayama, first backward bend, and Camel have been no shows in the hot room for me. Today my practice turned out to be much, much better. Sort of back to "normal" for me. Pranayama was not a challenge, the first backward bend happened, as well as two sets of Camel. Right on the money! I practiced Yoga for Runners last night. So today marks two straight days of practice. Tomorrow will be Day 3. I'm not doing a 30-Day Challenge. Just merely taking advantage of 2 straight days off from work. Yoga does one good. I've experienced doing it everyday for 30 days and reveled in the results. I know what it feels to stop for 3 months, and how my body did not waste time "telling" me that it badly missed the practice. I am toying with the idea of practicing every other day, or every weekday and taking the weekend off. We'll see how it goes. Good night, Mommy. I love you.

No comments: