Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 8 - The Curveball

Haha, yesterday my post was about the uphill climb. How Day 7 turned out to be a great practice. Well, what do you know, today it was quite the opposite. Maybe because I've had a two day break from 6:00AM classes, and have been "spoiled" by the 3:45PM and 8:00AM classes? Was it the Keema Curry I had for dinner last night?

Who knows? All I know is that this morning, my arms felt like lead in Pranayama breathing. During the second set, I couldn't hold my arms up high without wishing it was over. Half Moon, Backbend, Hands to Feet, and Awkward Poses were write-offs in my book. My Eagle Pose was my consolation; I maintained the posture for both sets. It was a slow uphill climb from then on.

Letting go. After class, that's what I did. I had Day 8 in my pocket. It wasn't the best class, but what really counts is how the rest of my day went, and how I went about with my day. I had an awesome day. 'Nuff said.

Good night, Mommy. I love you.

No comments: