Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday, May 28, 2010 = Missed Today

Well, I decided not to go to class today. I got up at 5:15AM, went to the washroom to get ready, but I didn't feel like practising today. Just like that. The thought of sleeping in an extra hour was more appealing today than being in the hot room. I was happy with my decision. I must admit though, that I never stopped thinking about the yoga all day. I was even considering to attend a later class. I haven't been to a Karma class for so long. Oh, maybe next time. One day, I will just feel like it.

I missed the 6:00AM crew. I missed the envigorating shower with the peppermint soap. The highly anticipated water with Emergen-C. The supernatural feeling from an early morning practice that keeps me going for the rest of the day.

Tomorrow, I have the day off. I am looking forward to the 7:30AM class. Really. No backing out this time.

Good night, Mommy. I love you.

No comments: