Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday, May 23, 2010 = Good Vibes, Great Class!

I was looking forward to this weekend. First of all, it's the Victoria Day Long Weekend, therefore, with having Saturday off, I could go to the 7:30AM class. It was so nice to see Bettina again, and to practice right beside her at our usual spots right up front. She has been very supportive during this difficult time.

I woke up this morning to a beautiful Sunday. The sun was shining, and the air was cool. Being the first student to arrive, as usual, I was able to secure my favourite spot on the right corner up front where I have the luxury of two mirrors with which to check my alignment, especially during Trikanasana. The highlight of the class today was the Standing Head to Knee, of all postures! I can't say it was perfect, but I think I am on my way, thanks to a great tip by Aleya. The key she said, is to bring the outstretched leg higher, just relax and bring it up, she said.

With today's practice done at 9:00AM, I have the rest of the day to enjoy with my family. And what a great way to start it with--90 minutes in the hot room, with good people, and a re-energised, recharged, and detoxified body!

Goodnight, Mommy. I love you.

No comments: