Sunday, May 30, 2010

Saturday, May 29, 2010 = Back Today!

I missed yesterday's practice and I was looking forward to being back today. It is almost June, but the weather this morning was not typical for Victoria. It was cold for Victoria standards, more like autumn weather. Entering the hot room felt quite nice, actually.

I parked my mat up front, but not at the corner, even if I was the first one in the room and had first dibs. I decided to be right beside our teacher. I don't know, but somehow I felt quite pumped this morning. Maybe because I gave myself a rest day? I felt more flexible, even though it was only 7:30AM. I was very pleased with my Standing Bow Pulling Pose. I am able to bring my body down and keep my feet kicking up and arms stretching forward. I think I rocked the standing series today. Woohoo!

I will be back tomorrow at 7:30AM again. I will be trying a different spot yet again to see how my practice goes.

Good night, Mommy. I love you.

No comments: