Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thursday, May 27, 2010 = New Digs in the Hot Room

I woke up much later than usual...okay by about 5 minutes BUT it took me about 10 to BE AWAKE. I arrived at the studio with 10 minutes to spare, therefore, I lost my usual spot by the back door and decided to move up to the front. I must say that it's not bad at all being at the front at 6:00AM. It has been a habit of mine to stick to the same spot for my 6:00AM weekday practice. As much as I like being at the back of the room, being up front allows me to see myself better. I am paying very close attention to my hip alignment for the Half Moon Pose. I am also trying very hard to lean my upper body back more during the Awkward Pose, and am quite chuffed when Anastasia praised me for the improvement since she saw me last. Peter's "suggestions" certainly paid off! :)

I will park my mat up front again tomorrow. I've always stayed on the right side of the room--who knows maybe in the near future, I'll be on the left side. Stay tuned!

Good night, Mommy. I love you.

No comments: