Thursday, May 26, 2011

2011 May 25 = Second Coming

Not of Christ, but of this yogini. Didn't feel like going to the 9:00AM, and was ready to chill out at home on a gloomy day like today, but lo behold! The hot room beckons. Or more so, it was that million dollar feeling AFTERWARDS that got me going. Luckily for me, there was an 11:00AM class. It is usually quieter, but lo and behold again! It was quite a busy class! And a very hot one to boot! I thought I was going to strike this one out as a write-off yet again. But surprisingly, although I took it really easy, I was happy to finish strong. My Sit-ups were strong, with strong exhales.

Thank goodness, teacher J. kept opening the doors to let those cool drafts waft in. She said she didn't want to fry her students! There is no shame in opening the doors, teachers.

Good night, Mommy. I love you.

No comments: