Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 35 and the Three Day Hiatus Thereafter

Day 35 is now a blur. I started blogging, then stopped. Reviewing it, I reported feeling very tired and off balance. The challenge has caught up with me. So, with so much hesitation, I skipped three days. We also had company this week, which I was thankful for, and did not regret spending time with in lieu of my practice. It was fun just getting up, and having an early coffee and breakfast (which I refrain from having before class).

I had put up a 60 Day Challenge Calendar on the studio board, and managed to fill in five days. I spelled my daughter's nickname on it. Then, I stopped. But with no regrets. I have the rest of my lifetime to practice.

Yesterday, I was back. Post to follow...

Happy Mother's Day, Mommy. I miss you, and will love you forever.

2 comments:

La said...

you're doing so great! i threw in the towel after 30 days and slept. a lot. LOL!

sometimes, we just need a lil break to give us the energy to kick higher, right?

woot, i'll be cheering you on from my end. :)

YoginiBear said...

Thank you, Lala! It helps knowing that someone out there is rooting for you :) Aren't those sleep-ins pure heaven? Very well-deserved!