Monday, May 2, 2011

Days 33 and 34 - No Pressure

In case you have not noticed, I am STILL at it...from 30 to 60. I am still feeling strong, with no inclination to rest...yet. I am buoyed by little successes, like in today's Standing Bow Pulling Pose and Toe Stand (thank you, Mr. S!). My only drawback is that at 6:00AM, my joints are still asleep, and need to be woken up very carefully. However, by the time we get to the floor, and after the two minute Savasana, my body has been refueled and re-energized.

My yoga buddy J. commented that there should be no pressure to do the challenges. That can never be more true, as you don't want to your practice to be a chore. My hubby said too, that it should rather be like brushing your teeth after every meal because IT IS GOOD FOR YOU. Namaste, honey. If only I can get you into the hot room with me.

Good night, Mommy. I love you.

No comments: