Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Practice

So I drive into the studio parking lot, and lo and behold! Yogis waiting to get in...ha! No teacher has shown up yet! Long story short, for some reason, scheduled teacher has gone AWOL, so substitute teacher will be on her way to cover. By this time, a few have already left. The rest of us stayed, and eventually, the class got underway at 8:15.

I had a better class this morning. My gams cooperated this time, so Standing Bow Pulling Pose was better. But Floor Bow was a write-off. Maybe tomorrow, everything will be back to normal? We shall see.

Okay, I do have one rant. I do understand that the studio closes 1/2 hour after class. Maybe today, because we started late, therefore ending late, that there would be some sort of leeway for us to get showered, dressed and maybe have a little bit of a chit chat before leaving? No, we didn't plan on staying TOO long, but maybe it would be nice if we didn't have to listen to someone barking that the studio will be closing in 10 minutes...then having to listen to yet another barking at 5 minutes??? We have in the past, pulled the door shut so it's locked. Give us a break, puh-lease!!!

So yes, my peace was stolen by that somebody this morning. I'm usually pretty calm, just ask my colleagues...but today, I don't know. I guess I should be allowed a few meltdowns once in a while.

Happy Mother's Day, Mommy. I'm sure you are having nice chit-chat with Lola up there in Heaven. We still miss you...A LOT.

No comments: