Monday, June 7, 2010

Sunday, June 6, 2010 = A Year and A Day of Hot Yoga Keeps the Doctor Away

I drafted this post yesterday, but was stymied by the sudden service interruption by blogger.com. So here's my "day old" post.

Touch wood, I have been feeling very well since I began practising Bikram Yoga a year ago. I sleep better, I haven't had a stiff neck, and all in all, I just feel like a million bucks. Mind you, my body feels sore everyday, but it's a soreness that you definitely can endure. It's my bum cheeks that are taking all the beating, from being stretched in Hands to Feet, Standing Head to Knee, Standing Bow Pulling, and Balancing Stick. I definitely perform better when I take a day of rest. Right now I am contemplating on whether I should take a break from daily practice by resting the day after, then practising again on the next. I am also thinking that IF I decide to continue my daily practice, I should probably attend an afternoon or evening class so I have the whole day to limber up. Yesterday I practised in the afternoon, and today I practised first thing in the morning. Yesterday I rocked, today I sorta rocked. Que sera, sera.

Good night, Mommy. I love you.

No comments: