Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wednesday, June 2, 2010 = No Yoga Today

What happened? I opened my eyes and looked up at the ceiling and the time read "5:46". Yep, there goes my practice for today. I slept in. I have never missed a yoga practice in this manner before. A friend said that it's my body's way of telling me that she is not into the yoga today. My hubby said that I probably didn't get enough sleep (I didn't get my shut eye until past midnight). Whatever it was, I felt there was something missing today. I think this feeling will never diminish every time I miss a day of yoga. It is probably the "curse" of doing the 30 Day Challenge. You get so used to practising everyday that it becomes part of living.

I am hoping that I will make it to class tomorrow at 6:00AM. My gear is all put together and all ready to go. All I have to do is get my water bottle ready and make doubly sure that the cap is screwed on tightly this time.

Good night, Mommy. I love you.

No comments: