Monday, June 28, 2010

Sunday, June 27, 2010

I forgot to write a new post for yesterday's practice! Haha, it was go-go-go after arriving home from my 7:30AM class. Better late than never, so here it is.

Posture of the Day aka Most Improved Posture:

Floor Bow = I was able to kick higher and at the same time lift my upper body higher. Peeking at myself in the mirror, I saw that I haven't achieved the "U" shape--more like a fat, squatty "U". Now do I remember what I did to achieve that? I will know the answer at my next practice!

It was another very HOT 90 minute practice. The fans weren't turned on the whole, entire time! I was so thankful that I have my monkey mind under control. But, towards the last maybe 15 minutes of the class, I was so ready to leave. I could feel my energy disintegrating. After I had my shower, I was still sweating! But I think I brought it on myself. I don't think I hydrated well enough the evening before. I went to bed really late. Better prepping next time, that's for sure!

Good night, Mommy. I love you.

No comments: