Tuesday, March 29, 2011

316 Minutes...

...until the 9:00AM class...

When you log on to my home studio's web site, they have a countdown until the next class. Well, theirs would be shorter than mine as there is a 6:00AM class. Geez, I must be such a yoga freak that I am counting down the minutes until the 90 minute torture starts.

I will be facing that mirror tomorrow morning, and something black and blue will be staring back at me. I have this nasty big bruise on my left thigh. A dog bit me while I was walking Trudy on Sunday morning. This 12 year old Labrador suddenly twigged on Trudy and bit her cheek, then turned on me when I tried to pull her away from the attack. Luckily I was wearing jeans that morning, and his fangs didn't puncture the material, but it was strong enough to break the skin. I had to compose myself as it hurt so much! The owner was very apologetic, and I told him to put a muzzle on his dog, especially after he told me that for some reason he does not like big dogs. I will sure keep an eye on him from now on, and to say something if I don't see that muzzle clamped on his dog.

So, I bet the Eagle Pose will hurt tomorrow. Rather that than get the dizzies again. It has been an interesting 2011 practice so far...

Good night, Mommy. I love you.

No comments: