Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sit Down, Sit Down, You're Rocking The Boat...

Yup, me the boat. I had to sit down for most of the first set of the Standing Series postures after Standing Head to Knee. Was it because I practiced at a different studio? I've practiced there before, and I was able to secure a gorgeous spot up front beside the windows overlooking Fort Street. It was a very HOT class, and it wasn't even jampacked despite today's classes being all Karma. Who knows? Just another curve ball...again!

Despite the discomfort, I was very happy to do my part to practice today in support of the Japan Disaster Relief. I have a soft spot for Japan. Mommy spent a few months there in the '60's and '70's for her post-graduate studies. She brought me there when she attended a seminar. We stayed at a skyscraper of a hotel in the Shinjuku business district. We went to Tokyo Disneyland and rode the bullet train. Happy memories indeed.

Tomorrow, I am back to work, so my practice would have to rest for a couple of days. I am looking forward to return to my home studio. There's no place like home.

Good night, Mommy. I love you.

No comments: