Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Dizzies, Locked Knees, and Bruisies

The first two go together in Hands to Feet Pose, I've just discovered. At last, I could lock my knees, but soon after I stand up, the Dizzies come back with a vengeance. I have no choice but to sit down and hope that somehow I'd recover soon enough to do a second set of the Half Moon series.

The bruise on my left thigh looks pretty horrid, at the stage now where it's black, blue, and red. Add to that is that round, puncture-shape break on my skin where that Lab's fang made contact. I was thinking of wearing my cropped pants instead of my shorts, but in the end decided on the latter. I thought I'd just hide in the back for today's class.

I arrived at the studio later than usual, so all the back row spots have been taken. No choice but to practice up front. Oh well, it will be a good test for concentration, right? Both for me and the other yogis.

I managed the Eagle Pose well, despite feeling some pain when I had to cross over my left thigh. Overall, today's practice wasn't too bad, although I could feel the effects of having two days off. Our teacher today suggested that it would be a good idea to vary the practice times. I am a morning person, so I prefer to practice in the morning. But after O's suggestion, I just might try to practice in the evening, when hubby is home. I've done it before, I just couldn't remember what it was like. I will keep y'all posted on this note.

Good night, Mommy. I love you.

No comments: