Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 19 - It's A 10!

Good morning, Sunshine! Finally, the sun is shining where it's supposed to this time of the year. Victoria has the best weather in the country, so it's a little bit off-putting not to see the sun and feel warmer temperatures right now.

Setting out for an early practice at 7:00AM, I was somehow surprised to see only a handful of us practicing this morning. T E N. Plus the wonderful Catherine at the helm. I had my pick of the room having arrived 20 minutes early. I chose to be up front (no surprise there) although I was tempted to be at the back right beside the window.

It was a strong practice, no leg cramps, and despite having just 10 other bodies in the room, there was great energy to pump everyone up. The temperature in the room was just right, enough to make you sweat, but not too hot to take your breath away.

My joints were a bit tight this morning, but I'm relieved that my forehead still managed to touch the floor during Standing Separate Leg Stretching. Balance is still a bit off, but improving. Awkward Pose was at its best this morning.

I hope you all have a pleasant Sunday. The Vancouver Canucks are going for their third straight win to clinch the playoffs this evening. Go Canucks!

Good night, Mommy. I love you.

No comments: