Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 20 - "With Your Happy Smiling Face"

Second trimester done. A little sore and the joints were pretty tight this morning at 6:00AM. Last night, I was at Lululemon again...not to shop...but to "torture" my abs and legs with Goddess Pilates. I've been going to the free classes at Lulu for four Sunday evenings now, with hot yoga of course first thing in the morning. I really enjoy being there, especially when you have a buddy to be tortured with...haha.
B U R N. That was how the abs and legs felt like. But oh, so, good.

So today, the knees weren't locking during first set of Hands to Feet Pose. The arms wouldn't stay straight with elbows locked. The joints were rusty. My left hiney bum was sore too. But hey, Awkward rocked, and so did Eagle and Triangle.

J. was at the helm today, and it's always so much fun having her there, especially at 6:00AM when you'd rather be in bed catching some extra ZZZ's than sweating and stretching in heat and humidity. On my way out after thanking her for a great class, as usual, she said that she enjoys having me there too with my happy smiling face. Awww, those words really mean a lot to me. I'm very happy to pass on the good cheer. Is it the yoga? I bet it is. Namaste.

Good night, Mommy. I love you.

2 comments:

La said...

woot! go yogi!

seems like everyone is in good spirits today. i totally think it's the yoga :D

i must admit, i skipped Day 18 in lieu of doing my taxes. oh what fun.

namasta, lady! namaste.

YoginiBear said...

Thank you, Lala! Time for a double then! :) Namaste.