Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 29 - A Yoga Party

Today I showed up "late" for class, i.e., 9:00AM as opposed to the 6:00AM. Today being a day off, I thought of treating myself with a sleep-in. I still woke up at 5:00AM, but sometimes it is nice to just lay in bed.

As to be expected, classes taught by the beautiful I. are always busy. I managed to secure a front row "seat". Pranayama was strong. As a matter of fact, my Standing Series finished strong. The Floor Series was pretty strong too, although I started to tire out by the stretching pose, just before the Spine Twist. By this time, my mind is already panicking. It's telling me to forego a long final Savasana. However, after the final breathing exercise, I am refreshed again so no early exit for me today.

The atmosphere in the room felt like it was a party. There were lots of yogis, lots of great energy, and hey, the Vancouver Canucks are moving on to the second round! It was a great class today. Hot, hot, hot! But great, great, great!!!

So tomorrow marks the end of the challenge. Wow, this one flew by so quickly.

Good night, Mommy. I love you.

No comments: